2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® 42" Kawasaki FR600
Engineered from the ground up, the Raptor® packs more performance, reliability and legendary Hustler® features into its simple design. Featuring a tough welded-steel deck, heavy-duty fabricated frame and Hustler's exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering, the Raptor® delivers an incredibly smooth and fluid zero-turn experience.
- 36", 42", 52" heavy-duty, welded steel decks
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Powerful engine options
- Patented automatic parking brake
- Engine guard standard
- Foot-operated deck lift
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: Easy, hands-free deck height adjustment.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability. Up to 52" deck size available.
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- Get Comfortable: Enjoy the ride with the built-in lumbar support and natural air flow.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Powerful Engine Options: Maximum performance with Kawasaki and Kohler engines.
- Warranty: The Raptor® has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 18HP
- Displacement: 603cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: HydroGear ZT2100
- Speed: Up to 6.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot-Operated
- Depth: 4.1"
- Blades: 2
- Blade Length: 2 - 20.50" x 2.25" x .188"
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,700 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 3/4 Shafts and Triple Protection Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 14ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1/4" x 3/4" Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/4" Steel
- Seat: Molded Vinyl, Adjustable, Suspension Springs
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 11 x 4
- Drive Tire: 18 x 8.50 - 8
- Acres per Hour: 2.2
- Weight: 479 lbs.
- Height: 38"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 44.42"
- Tire Width: 41"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 96.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 54.9"
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Armrest Kit: Add armrests for even more comfort.
- Flex Forks ®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Hour Meter: Great for keeping track of service intervals.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18 hp
- HydroGear ZT2100
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 8.50 - 8
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.