2019 Ferris ISX™ 800 5901746 - 52" 24HP Kawasaki®
Affordable Commercial Zero Turn With Next Generation Ferris Suspension Technology Landscape professionals looking to optimize their productivity, mow faster without sacrificing cut quality and experience a smooth ride, should look to the ISX™ 800 commercial zero turn mower. Featuring the next generation of Ferris suspension technology - ForeFront™ Suspension, a 2-belt iCD™ cutting system, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and travel speeds up to 10 mph, the ISX™ 800 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort. The ISX™ 800 is powered by the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series, Vanguard® 810 or Kawasaki® engines - with EFI models available. Models are available with 52" or 61" deck widths.
- ForeFront™ Suspension System: The system utilizes four upper and lower control rods that ensure the front caster bearing remains vertical through the full range of travel. This controlled motion results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain and an improved cut.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Integrated Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- iCD™ Cutting System: iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions. The ISX™ 800 is equipped with a 2-belt deck and provides a 3-year belt limited warranty (See operator's manual for complete warranty details).
- Acres per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FS730V
- Displacement (cc): 726
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual, Commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400®
- Caster Tires (in): 23 X 10.5-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 81
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1119
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Engine Power Rating *: 24.0
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Suspension: ForeFront™ Suspension System - Front independent with four steel control rods for the ultimate in comfort and control
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Drive Tires (in): 24 X 10.5-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 65/57
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat with arm rests
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
*All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. † See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, Commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400®
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 10.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.